I was doing some devotional Bible reading last night along with my Sunday school work because I couldn't sleep. The reason I couldn't sleep is because I took a 2 1/2 hour nap earlier in the afternoon. I came home from a long week at work, and just crashed. I woke up feeling rejuvenated, but I also felt like I could've slept all night.

While I was spending some alone time with God, which helps me get to sleep when I'm having a restless night, I came across some scriptures that I wanted to add to an entry here because they show me that God is in control of everything and He is there for me even now. He's showing me through the Bible that everything will turn out okay in my life as long as I call on Him first and foremost.

Scripture #1: "My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me." -Psalm 31:15, NIV

Scripture #2: "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." -Isaiah 26:3, NIV

Scripture #3: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13, NIV

Scripture #4: "Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7, KJV

Scripture #5: "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:19, KJV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George Mueller: Faithful Servant of God, and great role model! (Part Two) What is Faith?

What I have learned today!!!